Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 98

Thread: A little bit about the wildone...

  1. #51
    Inactive Member KandyKisses's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well JuJu, ya better hurry then. I'm already packed and ready!lol Didn't take long either since I didn't figure I'd need to pack any clothes!!! lmao [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  2. #52
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]wink.gif[/img] Wellllllllll it worked!! Teehehehehehe!!
    But I still think I'm heading for Texicus!!! Sheesh!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] I'm packed and ready cause I didn't need any clothes either!! Just a few little emmmmmmmm, goodies in my purse!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #53
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Look out!! JuJu has packed her toys!! LMAO!!

  4. #54
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]wink.gif[/img] ROFLMAO CB!!! They're like Mastercard - don't leave home without it!! Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahhahaha!!! (Specially that bullet!! Teehehehehehe!!!) [img]redface.gif[/img]

  5. #55
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't have a bullet but I have several others. My all time favorite is called the Clitasaurus LMAO!! Honestly, that's the name of it. Go to www.xandria.com and look at it and you'll see why I love it so much!! Woooooo Hoooo!! You use it with your man...that's why it's so fun!!!

  6. #56
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img] Holy Shit!! I just maxed out my Visa!! Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahaha!!! Jelly Thruster!! OMG!!! And, and and that thingy you said!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...............faints..............

  7. #57
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you really get ya one JuJu?? LOL!! I promise you...Tim will love it as much as you do!! Wooooooo Hoooooo!!! LMAO!!!

  8. #58
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]wink.gif[/img] CB, there was soooooooo much stuff on there I wanted!! Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahaha!!! As if I don't already have enough!!! The last fun party I had, I spent $150 and that was after my hostess discount and the discont from all the things the girls bought!! ROFLMAO!!! You've seen that diamond commercial by DeBeers? De beers made dem gals buy all kinds of things!!! Teehehehehe!!

  9. #59
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw that thing I was telling you about and just had to get it!! LOL!!

  10. #60
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by CajunBabe:
    [QB]I don't have a bullet but I have several others. My all time favorite is called the Clitasaurus LMAO!! Honestly, that's the name of it. Go to www.xandria.com QB]</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    CB..... I looked for that thingy lol... Couldn't find it.. You'd think I had a clit I was so interested BAAAAHAHAHA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •